APNI Female Volunteer Form
If you wish to help as a volunteer at APNI please fill in the details below and we'll get back you as soon as we can. Please note that this form is for women only. Our volunteer system requires sensitivity to how we can use volunteers which is why the APNI has seperate volunteer forms. If you are a male who wishes to volunteer please
1. How soon after the birth of your child did you become depressed?
2. Date of birth of your child/children?
3. How long did your depression last?
4. Did you take any medication for depression, if so which ones?
5. Do you have strong feelings for or against drug treatment?
6. What were the main symptoms of your illness? (please tick all appropriate boxes)
7. Have you experienced any other persistent symptoms?
8. Did you have any previous mental ill health before post natal depression?
If yes please give details
9. How long have you been well since your episode of post natal depression?
10. Are you still taking any medication? If not when did you stop?
11. Have you ever suffered from migraine?
12. Are you able to offer support by email? If so please enter your email address
13. Would your partner be prepared to talk with partner of a currently depressed mother?
If so please enter your partner's name and email address. We will make contact before asking your partner to support anyone.
14. Would you be willing to do postal support?
15. Are you willing to talk to journalists about your experience of post natal depression?
16. Did you suffer with ante-natal depression?
17. Are you able to do talks for professional groups about your experience of PND?
18. Do you speak any languages? If so please state which:
19. Please write any comments that you feel may be relevant or helpful:
Do Not Fill This Out